(valid from 01 January 2022)
1. Studio Malbec GmbH operates the booking platform „winemap“ for a simplified search and booking of wine experiences with Swiss hosts.
2. These General Terms and Conditions („GTC“) apply to all legal relationships between winemap.ch and the wine drinker.
3. winemap.ch mediates wine lovers with Swiss hosts and markets wine experiences with Swiss hosts.<br /> and markets wine experiences directly with the producer.
Conclusion of contract
4. all offers and enquiries of winemap.ch are non-binding and can be changed or stopped by winemap.ch at any time.
5. the law prohibits the sale of spirits, aperitifs and alcopops to under 18 year olds as well as wine, beer and cider to under 16 year olds.
6. The responsibility for checking the age restriction lies with the producer.
7. the prices and costs for the wine experience listed on winemap.ch are non-binding.
8. an experience date requested via winemap.ch shall only be deemed confirmed after the host has confirmed it. This does not apply if the host has activated the direct booking option for the experience.
9. Communication with the wine drinker takes place via the platform. The host has the possibility to communicate with the customer via the admin area. It is prohibited to write directly to potential customers.
10. For wine orders directly from the hosts, the prices of the respective producer apply.
11. the same prices apply to the experiences as when booking directly with the hosts. The host is not allowed to set prices higher on the platform than on his own website.
Defects & Complaints
12. Wine experiences that are not satisfactory can be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org. The platform will then inform the host. The platform will then inform the host and seek solutions accordingly.
13. the costs for the wine experiences are paid directly via the platform.
14. the service fee of 5% is paid by the customer. For successful bookings, the fee on the part of the host is a flat rate of 10%. This will be debited automatically via winemap.
15. customer data entered via winemap.ch will be used for marketing purposes.
16. The producer may not use any advertising mails without the consent of winemap or directly of the wine drinker.
17. unless otherwise provided for in these terms and conditions, the contractual and non-contractual liability of winemap is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Amendment of the GTC
18. winemap.ch can change the GTC at any time.
19. The amended GTC shall become effective on the date of entry into force determined by winemap.ch.